ARTICLES 13 AND 14 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
Dear Customer, “PROAUDIO Srl”, as Data Controller for your personal data, pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter 'GDPR', informs you that the regulations require the protection of the data subject’s personal data and that said data will be processed correctly, lawfully, transparently and to safeguard rights and confidentiality.
To achieve the purposes of this contract concerning the management of the contractual relationship, the data controller is required to acquire personal data such as, name, surname, telephone or mobile number, email, tax ID code.
Your personal data will be processed in compliance with the legal provisions of the above law and the obligations for confidentiality they entail.
Purpose of processing: your data will be processed for the following purposes connected to implementing legal or contractual obligations.
- Legal obligations with regard to taxation and accounting;
- customer management;
- obligations envisaged by law;
- customer invoice history.
The legal basis for processing the above data is contractual obligation.
The processing of functional data for the performance of these obligations is necessary for the correct management of the contractual relationship and the granting of this data is obligatory to achieve the above aims. The data controller also makes it known that failure to provide the above information or the provision of incorrect information, may make it impossible for the data controller to guarantee the consistency of the processing.
the data controller may also process your data for market research, statistics, and for promotional activities inherent to the shipping of advertising and promotional material - via email, post and/or sms and/or telephone - unlike that needed to perform the contract.
The result of refusal
to grant optional data concerning the above purposes, or your refusal to the processing of same will not affect the continuation of the relationship or the consistency of processing itself. The legal basis for the above purposes is consent.
Processing is carried out using manual and/or computerised or remote means, in order to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in compliance with the organisational physical and logical measures provided for in current regulations so as to reduce the risk of destruction or loss to a minimum, prevent unauthorised access, unauthorised changes or disclosures in compliance with the methods as per articles 6, 32 of the GDPR.
for the performance of some activities or to provide support to the operation or organisation of the activity, some data may be communicated to parties including external subjects or companies appointed to carry out services and which will process the data in the capacity of data processors. Personal data and details, based on needs, can be communicated to the following parties:
- Computer companies and suppliers;
- banks used to manage receipts and payments;
- companies managing computerised postal services;
- consultants and freelancers, including associates providing legal, fiscal or accounting services, etc.;
- Subjects/entities due to legal obligations, possibly with the right to access your data as recognised by law.
Within the company framework, your data will be processed solely by persons expressly appointed by the data controller and specifically, by the following categories of staff:
data transfer to non-EU countries:
Personal data could be transferred to non-EU countries and specifically, to San Marino, in the cases and according to the methods envisaged in articles 44 and following of the regulation, with check of suitable guarantees and standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will not be circulated in any way.
Retention period: We would like to inform you than in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limits to purpose and minimising data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period for your personal data is :
- set for a period of time no longer than required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected and processed and in compliance with the obligatory time envisaged by law.
Data controller: the data controller, pursuant to the law is “PROAUDIO Srl”, with legal headquarters at Via 4 GIugno, 36 - 47899 Serravalle (RSM), C.O.E. SM21675 in the person of current legal representative.
Reg. EU 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Data subject’s rights
1 - The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of same in an intelligible format.
2 - The data subject has the right to obtain information:
- a. of the origin of personal data;
- b. the purpose and method of processing;
- c. the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the use of electronic means;
- d. the identification details of the data controller, the data processors and the appointed representative, pursuant to article 5, subsection 2;
- e. the subjects or categories of subjects to which personal data can be communicated or which may become aware of in their capacity as appointed representative within the state as processors or appointed parties.
3 - The data subject has the right to obtain
- a. the updating, correction or, where necessary, integration of data;
- b. the deletion, anonymisation, or block of data processed in breach of the law, including data for which retention is not necessary concerning the purposes for which data were collected or processed;
- c. proof that the operations stated in letters a) and b) were made known, including in terms of content, to those to which said data were communicated or disclosed, excepting in cases where this should be impossible or require a disproportionate used of means compared to the right being safeguarded;
- d. data portability.
4 - The data subject has the right to oppose
- a. on justified grounds, the total or partial processing of their data, if the data are still pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- b. to the processing of personal data concerning them for the sending of advertising material, direct selling, market research and public opinion polling.
The data subject in this case, also have the right to submit complaint to the Privacy Authority according to the specific procedures: For any further information and to make use of the rights granted by the European Regulations, you can contact the data processor as named above.