Processing policy for personal data as per Art. 13-14 Reg. EU 2016/679
Data subjects: Browsers, users of services and registered users
of the “CABLE & SERVICE Srl.” newsletter, with registered headquarters at VIa Padre G.A. Filippini, 23 - 00144 Roma, VAT reg. no.: 04443930401 in the capacity of Data Controller for your personal data, pursuant to EU reg. 2016/679, hereinafter 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the above regulations includes protection of the data subject regarding the processing of personal data and that such processing will be carried out correctly, lawfully, with transparency and to safeguard your confidentiality and rights. Your personal data will be processed in compliance with the legal provisions of the above law and the obligations for confidentiality they entail.
Purpose of processing
Provision of service: Your data will be processed to meet any requests that may arrive from completion of forms available on the internet or to requests arriving by email.
The legal basis for processing is contractual within the terms for which data processing is envisaged due to a request for information requiring a reply. Marketing - newsletter receipt service: specifically, your data will be processed at your consent, to the receiving of newsletters, entering your email address into the relevant box for information needed to register for said newsletter or by selecting/checking the box agreeing to “register for newsletter” on a form. Legal basis The legal basis for processing is the data subject’s consent.
Obligatory or optional granting of data
Granting data is optional with regard to the above purposes of provided the service; failure to complete the required fields or fields marked with an asterisk will mean that we cannot proceed with to your requests for information, your refusal to processing will not compromise the continuation of the relationship or suitability of processing. For the purposes of marketing, consent is free, separate and optional. Failure to consent will not affect browsing or the provision of the services requested.
Processing method: your personal data may be processed using prevalently electronic or remote means, such as:
- Electronic computers, with the use of software systems managed by third parties,
- using electronic computers with software systems managed or programmed directly.
- Temporary processing in anonymous aggregate format.
All processing occurs in compliance with the methods as per articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and via adoption of suitable security measures.
Communication: your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed subjects for the performance of services required for the correct management of the relationship, with guarantee of protection of the data subject’s rights. Your data will be processed solely by persons expressly authorised by the data controller and, specifically, by persons appointed to the maintenance and updating of the website and, if necessary, to persons appointed to carry out marketing communication operations.
Any other technical subjects requiring knowledge of the data for performance of their duties, such as to guarantee the correct performance of requests to register for the newsletter.
Third countries your data will be circulated in Italy.
Circulation: Your personal data will not be circulated in any way.
Retention period. We would like to inform you than in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limits to purpose and minimising data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period for your personal data is: set for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purpose for which data have been collected and processed, and according to the time required for the correct provision of the services required.
Data controller: the data controller, pursuant to law is “CABLE & SERVICE Srl, with registered headquarters at Via Padre G.A: Filippini, 23 - 00144 Roma, VAT reg. no.: 04443930401 in the person of current legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the data controller, the deletion (right to be forgotten), limitation, update, correction, portability, and opposition to processing of ,your personal data, as well as to use all of the rights provided in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR, where applicable, compared to the purpose of data processing. The data subject in this case, also has the right to submit complaint to the Privacy Authority according to the specific procedures: For any further information, and to use the rights afforded by European law, you can contact the data controller.
Reg. EU 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Data subject’s rights
1 - The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of same in an intelligible format.
2 - The data subject has the right to obtain information:
- a. of the origin of personal data;
- b. the purpose and method of processing;
- c. the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the use of electronic means;
- d. the identification details of the data controller, the data processors and the appointed representative, pursuant to article 5, subsection 2;
- e. the subjects or categories of subjects to which personal data can be communicated or which may become aware of in their capacity as appointed representative within the state as processors or appointed parties.
3 - The data subject has the right to obtain
- a. the updating, correction or, where necessary, integration of data;
- b. the deletion, anonymisation, or block of data processed in breach of the law, including data for which retention is not necessary concerning the purposes for which data were collected or processed;
- c. proof that the operations stated in letters a) and b) were made known, including in terms of content, to those to which said data were communicated or disclosed, excepting in cases where this should be impossible or require a disproportionate used of means compared to the right being safeguarded;
- d. data portability.
4 - The data subject has the right to oppose,
- a. on justified grounds, the total or partial processing of their data, if the data are still pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- b. to the processing of personal data concerning them for the sending of advertising material, direct selling, market research and public opinion polling.