Data Subjects Browsers:
Pursuant to the regulation (EU) 2016/679 ( "regulation"), this page sets out the processing methods for personal data of users who consult the website and accessible remotely at the following addresses:
This information does not concern other websites, pages or online services that can be reached using hyperlinks that may be published on websites but refer to resources outside the data controller’s domain.
The policy is made available solely for the website “PROAUDIO Srl” and not for any external websites that can be consulted via link. The policy statements also takes into consideration Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, together with the group set out by art. 29 of the directive no. 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify the minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online and specifically, the methods, time and nature of the information that data controllers must provide users when they connect to websites, independently of the purpose of connection.
Following consultation of this website, data regarding identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The data controller is “PROAUDIO Srl”, with registered headquarters at Via 4 GIugno, 36 - 47899 Serravalle (RSM), C.O.E. SM21675
Legal basis for processing: The personal data stated on this page are processed by “PROAUDIO Srl”, to carry out their business. Consent, performance of an agreement, compliance with a legal requirement, and the pursuit of legal interest are the legal basis which, following the processing of the data carried out on the abovementioned website will be pursued. Following consultation of this website, data concerning identified or identifiable persons. The data controller is “PROAUDIO Srl”, with registered headquarters at Via 4 Giugno, 36 - 47899 Serravalle (RSM), C.O.E. SM21675
Place of data processing Processing connected to the web services of this website will take place in San Marino and are managed by the service provider “ITTWEB S.r.l.”; curated by technical personnel from the web agency (data processors), and other persons appointed by “PROAUDIO Srl", for operations of updates and maintenance. No data from the web service will be disclosed/ Personal data voluntarily provided by users who send requests for contact are used for the sole purpose to provide the service required, including through external service suppliers.
Type of processed data and purpose of processing.
Browsing data, computer systems and software procedures for the purpose of operating this website acquire, during normal use, some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes UP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, addresses in URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) format for the required resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code for the status of the response from the servers (success, error, etc) and other parameters concerning the OS and user’s IT environment.
This data, which are needed to use the web services, are also processed to :
• Obtain statistics on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors per time band or day, geographical area of origin, etc.);
• Check of the correct operation of services offered.
Data communicated by the user.
Optional and voluntary sending of messages to the contact address of PROAUDIO Srl as well as the completion and sending of the forms on the website www.cablocustom.com, involve the acquisition of contact data for the sender and needed to reply as well as all personal data included in communications. Information specifications are published on the website www.cablocustom.com prepared for the provision of specific services.
Cookies and other tracking systems.
Data provided voluntarily by the user. Optional sending of data entered in forms, or the sending of emails to the addresses provided on the website involve the subsequent acquisition of the address by the sender, needed to reply to requests, as well as any personal data entered in the form. Personal and/or company data entered in the forms provided on the website www.cablocustom.com are protected by “PROAUDIO Srl” and used to answer the questions of users, to provide the information and services requested.
Optional nature of data
Unless otherwise specified for browsing data, the user is free to provide the personal data listed in the information request forms to send to “PROAUDIO Srl”, as needed, each time that these data are requested, the policy statement will be provided and where necessary, consent.
Personal data will be processed with automated instruments for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected. Specific security measures are in place to prevent the loss of data, together with unlawful or incorrect use as well as unauthorised access. We inform you that to provide a full service, links have been provided to the other websites managed by other data controllers. No responsibility is accepted in case of error for content, cookies, publications with immoral or unlawful content, advertising, banners or files that do not conform to current regulations and compliance with the privacy laws by any third-party sites to which links are provided.
Recipients of the data collected following consultation of the above websites are the following subjects, as appointed by “PROAUDIO Srl”, pursuant to article 28 of the Regulation, as data processors.
- ITTWeb as supplier of the development and maintenance services for the web platform;
- ITTWeb regarding the website as supplier of development, provision and operative management of the technological platforms used. Personal data collected are processed by the staff at “PROAUDIO Srl”, acting on the basis of specific instructions provided for the purpose and method of processing.
Data transfer to third countries
Data is communicated in third countries. Data subject’s rights You have the right to obtain, from the data controller, the deletion ( right to be forgotten), limitation, update, correction, portability, and opposition to processing of the personal data concerning you, as well as in general, all rights envisaged in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR, where applicable, compared to the purpose of data processing.
Reg. EU 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 –
1 - The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded and the communication of same in an intelligible form.
2 - The data subject has the right to obtain information:
- a of the origin of personal data;
- b. the purpose and method of processing;
- c. the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the use of electronic means;
- d. the identification details of the data controller, the data processors and the appointed representative, pursuant to article 5, subsection 2;
- e. the subjects or categories of subjects to which personal data can be communicated or which may become aware of in their capacity as appointed representative within the state as processors or appointed parties.
3 - The data subject has the right to obtain
- a. the updating, correction or, where necessary, integration of data;
- b. the deletion, anonymisation, or block of data processed unlawfully, including data for which retention is not necessary concerning the purposes for which data were collected or processed;
- c. proof that the operations stated in letters a) and b) were made known, including in terms of content, to those to which said data were communicated or disclosed, excepting in cases where this should be impossible or require a disproportionate used of means compared to the right being safeguarded;
- d. data portability.
4 - The data subject has the right to oppose,
- a. on justified grounds, the total or partial processing of their data, if the data are still pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- b to the processing of personal data concerning them for the sending of advertising material, direct selling, market research and public opinion polling.
Right of complaint:
Data subjects who consider that the processing of their personal data through this website is carried out in breach of that in the regulations, have the right to submit complaint to the Privacy Authority, as stated in art. 77 of the regulation or to bring legal action as appropriate (art. 79 of the regulation)