Fully shielded cables are essential for high-quality audio and video systems. VIABLUE ™ power cables can block out any distortion to give you exceptionally pure, crystal clear sounds. Shields in braided and aluminum foil shields surround three cores with OFC silver-plated strands, and therefore, they interfere 100%.
A specially designed ultra-soft sheath makes the VIABLUE ™ X cables extremely flexible and easy to bend. A must-have for any audio or video system needing clean, perfectly performing sounds.
VIABLUE ™ X-Series for maximum performance
• 100% thanks to the shield with braid and aluminium foil
• Silver-plated copper strands, 3 strands
• Excellent hold thanks to double-screw strain relief
• Outer Ø X-25: 12.5 mm
• Outer Ø X-40: 14.0 mm
• Outer Ø X-60: 16.5 mm
• Conductor cross section X-25: 3x 2.5 mm²
• Conductor cross section X-40: 3x 4.0 mm²
• Conductor cross section X-60: 3x 6.0 mm²
• Isolation resistance: > 20 MOhm x KM
• Test voltage: 3000 Volts
|Unit of measure
||10 working days