optimized for proaudio, video and lightning network applications. The chassis connectors are shaped to fit into standardized panels out of the entertainment industry.
The D-Series offers the most rugged design of the etherCON series and is perfectly suitable for panel mount and the installer market.
Panel mount receptacle with IDC 110 punch down terminals, D-shape metal flange with latch lock, max. panel thickness 4 mm. Mounting screws included.
Features & Benefits
* Accommodates NE8MC* or any standard RJ45 plug
* Approved latch lock system
* Mountable from the front or rear of the panel
* Complies with Cat 5e according to TIA / EIA 568B and ISO / IEC 11801 standard
* Selectable ground - panel connection
* Easy and quick mounting using 110 type punch down terminals
Frequency bandwidth: 1 - 100 MHz
Number of contacts: 8
Rated current: 1.5 A
AWG: 26 - 20
Dielectric strength: 1000 V ac rms
Contact resistance: < 10 m
Insulation resistance: > 500 M
Retention method: latch lock
Panel thickness: max. 4 mm [0.12"]
Housing: PBTP 15% GR
D-flange: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1, gal Ni)
Strain relief clamp: Ck67, Ni plated
Contacts: Bronze CuSn6
Contact surface: Au (gal 0.2 µm over Ni plating)
Temperature range: -30°C to +80°C
|Unità di misura
||In 5gg lav. data ord.